Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Feature at Vintage Vault...

Well, sort of... It's just that I've started to sell off some of my perfume collection. I'm sort of starting with my most neglected area- the newer, strictly commercial mass market bottles, many of them off beat, discount finds that I've accumulated alarming numbers of, mostly without even noticing...

And so I've been quietly selling off odd bottles here and there for a couple of years. Now I'm starting to get really serious about paring things down; I hope to leave myself with fewer and better choices, and hopefully to pass some good stuff on to others for not too much money.

For now, I'm using my Dear Husband's trusty old Ebay account... but if I get motivated, maybe I'll just throw a list up here instead? So if you're interested take a look at the sidebar; otherwise, feel free to ignore it totally. In the meantime of course the 'Valut will continue to be pretty much exactly what it is, which is nothing more or less than one scentaholic's completely non-professional, somewhat rebellious, irreverent journey through the ever changing and fascinating sea of lost & lonely perfumes.

The Vintage Perfume Vault, where the scent of yesterday's vogue lives.
image: thecakestressblog

2 comments:

Vintage Lady said...

I have added your ebay list to my rss reader. I used to have a very nice collection of old perfume bottles. Why not, it is time to recover those times again.

Amelia said...

Why not, indeed? There are so many memories, and smelling an old perfume often takes you right back there.